Model Factory Hiro announced a new 1/12 Full Detail kit. This time it’s the DBR1!
- Based on Car #5 driven by R.Salvadori/C.Shelby that won the 1959 24 Hours of Le Mans. 2nd place winner Car #6 driven by M.Trintignant/P.Frère and Car #4 driven by S.Moss/J.Fairman can also be constructed from this kit.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, turned parts rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for wheel rim, wheel nut and headlight.
- wire wheel built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- door can be opened and closed, and front and rear bonnet can be removed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
K782 – 1/12scale Fulldetail Kit : DBR1
- 1959 LM Winner number 5 R.Salvadori / C.Shelby
- Number 6 M.Trintignant / P.Frère
- Number 4 S.Moss / J.Fairman
Check out the MFH website for more information.