Model Factory Hiro announced a new 1/12 Full Detail kit. This time it’s the Ferrari 166MM! A Le Mans and Mille Miglia winner!
- based on cars #624 and #22, which claimed victory at the 1949 Mille Miglia and Le Mans respectively. Cars # 642 and #23, which features a different rear wheel, are available as a kit variation.
- a full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching, metal turned parts, rubber tires, silk screen decals and various cords allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle.
- aluminum turned parts used for light rim, wheel rim, wheel shaft and lock nut.
- wire wheels built from a combination of aluminum turned wheel rim and stainless spokes allowing for realistic representation.
- front bonnet, door and trunk can be opened and closed, allowing full view of the detailed interior after completion.
Check out the MFH website for more information.