This nice little kit was a small treat to be working on. With this kit i also used some Hobby Design upgrade parts like seatbelts, metal transfers and metal brakes. Easy and fun little kit to build. Want to check out the unboxing? Check it out under the unboxing category.
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the fourth-generation (ND) Mazda Roadster.
- Length: 164mm, width: 80mm.
- The model breathtakingly captures the car’s dynamic form, with its roof and side windows down.
- Features detailed renditions of the suspension and interior. Mazda’s Powerplant Frame is depicted with separate parts.
- Metal transfers recreate various emblems and side mirror surfaces.
- Metal plated parts are used to depict head/taillight reflectors, interior air blowers, instrumentation, and shift base.
- Can be assembled as left- or right-hand drive.
- Includes decals to recreate details, with a choice of km and km/mph readouts for the speedo.
- This model includes the first ever female driver figure in the 1/24 Sports Car Series!
This time no fancy gallery just some pics!